Apr 25, 2009

Free Photo Editing Website

Are you a shutterbug like me? I LOVE photography and my kiddos are my favorite subjects or course:) But I just wanted to share with you all my favorite photo editing website called Picnik. It's very easy-to-use and has some really great artistic elements that you can add to your photos. Best of all, it has a free version! They do have a premium version that you can buy for $24.95/year but I have found all the options that I need on their free version.

Here are a couple of pics from our birthday bowling party last night and then a couple of my toddler at the park this week learning how to blow bubbles:


My birthday boy turns 7!




I hope you enjoy editing your photos on Picnik as much as I do!

Free Photo Editing WebsiteSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment