Apr 2, 2009

Staples Deal on Printer Paper


Let's here it for a printer paper deal! I am always going through a ton of this stuff. Between 4 of my kids old enough to draw, and my husband in college, we go through ALOT!

Staples is selling off their paper reams in an old packaging style for $6.99. You are wanting the ream pictured above. You can then claim a $5.99 rebate back by mail per ream. There is NO LIMIT on the number of rebates you can claim.

For rebate information go here and search for SKU 554638.


****Deal Idea****
Buy 4 reams at $6.99 ea
Total OOP: $27.96 (before tax)
Get Back: $23.96 in rebates
Grand Total: $1.00 each (plus tax)

Also, use your Staples Rewards Card when you check out and you will get Staples Rewards to use later!

Thanks to Mercedes for sharing this deal! She has one worked up where you use an Office Depot coupon and get these close to free. (I'm not sure how I feel about using that coupon, so I didn't include it in here.)
Staples Deal on Printer PaperSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment