May 11, 2009

Kraft Printables and Kellogg's reset!

Kraft

If you haven't already, register with the Kraft Community above and you can print off those $50 worth of coupons that I was telling you about a few days ago!

It also looks like you can go here and print off a whole other set of these!

Plus, if you go to coupons.com, they have reset the Kraft coupons as well as the Kellogg's cereal coupons!

We are having a bit of a "coupon explosion" lately and I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm also not gonna' argue either! But, I might run out of printer ink soon.....

Tonight, I'll post matchups for these with the Albertson's doublers/Kraft Promo as well as CVS and RiteAid. I am a bit behind since I took the weekend off to spend with my family. I had a wonderful Mother's Day though and I hope you did too!

Kraft Printables and Kellogg's reset!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment