Jun 14, 2009

Albertsons: Doublers Again!


I've been slow on posting the Albertsons Deals this week because I was waiting to see if we truly WERE going to get the doublers that were rumored. Well, if you got the paper today you probably saw them! I'm working on some matchups and scenarios for you, but I've got to work this evening so I can't post them until later tonight.

In the meantime, here's a deal that Karrie cooked up and that I plan on doing tomorrow! This is part of the General Mills Promo: Spend $25 on select products and get a $10 Catalina on your next order.

Buy (4) All Small & Mighty $4.50
Buy (2) Wish Bone salad dressings $1.50
Buy (2) General Mills Total cereals $2.00
Subtotal: $25.00
Use (1) $1/2 All or Surf coupon from the 5/10 RP
Use (2) $1.00/1 All detergent printables
Use (2) $1.00/1 Total printables
Use (2) $.75/1 Wishbone printables
Use 3 Albertsons Doublers
Pay: $15.50 out-of-pocket
Receive a $10 catalina
Final Price: $5.50!

Albertsons: Doublers Again!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment