Jun 28, 2009

The Deal Mom is on Vacation....

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that I've been absent the last couple of days. My Mom is in town visiting us and and so I am pretty much going to take the week off. I haven't seen her for over a year and I just want to be able to spend time with her and my kids. I will continue to do daily deals that I come across but this weekend I will not be posting the weekly deals. I hope you all understand!

Here are some links to some of my favorite blogs to see the weekly deals.

Money Saving Mom

Deal Seeking Mom

Bargain Briana

&

Organic Deals

I will get next weekend's done for you by Friday and I look forward to getting back to my regular schedule after the holiday!

Jen
The Deal Mom is on Vacation....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment