Jun 1, 2009

Learning Things: Free Shipping Code!

Great deals on School & Homeschool Curriculum Books and Software


Are you wondering WHAT in the world your kids are going to do this Summer to keep busy? I know I have!

Well, today I was visiting my favorite educational website, Learning Things and they are currently offering Free Shipping on orders $25 or more! They carry all kinds of educational games, toys, books, and workbooks....just perfect for summertime fun!

Also, if you're a teacher or homeschooler, you might want to consider taking advantage of the free shipping offer on next year's curriculum! I know for me, it is going to save me around $60.00!

When you visit their site above, a box will pop up and ask you to enter your email address so they can send you your free shipping code. Simple, quick, and easy!

I'm not sure how long the free shipping promo lasts so you'll want to take advantage of it while you can.

Learning Things: Free Shipping Code!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment