Aug 16, 2009

Albertsons Doublers!


In today's paper there were 3 Albertson's Doublers. This makes the Kraft deal even sweeter!


Here are the 2 transactions that I did today:

Transaction #1 (Kraft Deal)

(10) Kraft Easy Mac cups at $1.00
(10) Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese at $.49
(2) Kraft Naturals Shredded Cheese at $1.67
(4) Velveeta Shells and Cheese cups at $1.00
(3) Ritz Crackers at $2.50
Subtotal: $29.74

Minus these coupons

(5) $.55/2 Easy Mac tearpad coupons
(3) $1/1 Ritz Crackers tearpad coupons
(1) $1/2 Kraft Naturals Cheese from the 8/9 inserts
(2) B1G1 Free Velveeta Shells and Cheese coupons from 8/9 inserts
(3) Albertsons Doublers
(2) $5 Catalinas that I had leftover from the Dr. Pepper deal

Total OOP: $7.99

Received a $5 Cat from Kraft and a $1 Cat from the Velveeta


Transaction #2 (Post Deal)

(4) Post Selects Cereals at $2.50
-$4.00 instant savings
(Didn't have the post coupons for this deal.)
Subtotal: 6.00

Used the $5 Cat from previous transaction.

Total OOP: $1.00

Received a $3 Cat for buying the 4 cereals.


So my final totals for today after the Kraft rebate and Cats is a profit of $5.01. Just a little fun thing but can anyone spot the mistakes that I made? How could I have done this even better?

*I counted the Cats that I paid from the Dr. P deal as cash in my final tally since I did have money oop to buy those Dr. Ps but got it back as a Cat. In other words I don't necessarily count Cats as FREE money ALL the time since I usually had to buy something in order to get them. I can't count the item that I got for free AFTER Cats are calculated and then turn around and count the items I BOUGHT with the Cats as free too. You usually have to spend the money SOMEWHERE:)
Albertsons Doublers!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment